Your brand is one of the most important fundamental elements of your business. And it’s not just your name and logo. Rather, your business’ brand identity is the face of your company. It personifies your business and is your unique stamp on everything you do and the impression you leave with everyone you come in contact with. Branding is not just capturing your company’s personality, but its unique fingerprint as well.
Your brand—which includes your company’s values and actions—dictates your customers’ loyalty when making purchase decisions. That’s why it’s important to understand that your brand is not only your logo, but also the voice that communicates and interacts with your consumers on every level. Sometimes, small details such as typeface, size and color can impact your brand image. In fact, research on brands and customer brand loyalty shows that:
- It takes 5-7 impressions on average for a person to remember a brand (Action Card, 2016)
- 64% of people say “shared values” is the main reason they develop a relationship with a brand (Harvard Business Review, 2016)
- 45% of a brand’s image can be attributed to what it says and how it says it (Bop Design, 2016)
- The majority of people (86%) base their brand loyalty on likeability of a company as well as trust of a brand (83%) (Rare, 2016)
- Color increases brand recognition by up to 80% (Sun Jones)
We uncover your business’ unique characteristics that set you apart from the crowd with an intense discovery process. From the results obtained, we visually convey your brand persona with a dynamic logo and work with you to make sure you are equipped with complete branding program that will provide the guidelines for cohesive branding of your company.