Your website can make or break the success of your business. That’s why it’s important to find a qualified marketing group to help strategize and build your online presence through digital marketing.
When developing your online strategy, we take a “user-centered” approach. After all, the end-users viewing your content need to have access to your brand at all times, on any mobile device, from anywhere in the world. Digital marketing is important because its combined tools can help you reach consumers throughout your area and offer them a multitude of ways to interact with your brand and find you online more easily.
In fact, recent research suggests that digital vehicles may be some of the most effective ways to reach customers. For instance:
- Consumers spend 85% of their time on their smartphones in apps (TechCrunch, 2015)
- Video ads have an average clickthrough rate of 1.84%, the highest of all digital ad formats (Business Insider, 2014)
- 100 million hours of video is watched on Facebook each day (TechCrunch, 2016)
- The first position on Google search results has a 34.36% clickthrough rate (Advanced Web Ranking, 2015)
- Nearly one-third of the world uses social networks regularly (eMarketer, 2016)
At Watermark, we live and breathe to provide your business with tailored digital marketing strategies. Innovative, responsive websites with UX/UI design and development is at the forefront, but a successful digital marketing strategy utilizes multiple tools and dives in full force. We also offer:
- Mobile application creation
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Video production
- Social media integration
Your website and mobile app give customers a constant online resource for how to find your business through search engines, which is amplified through SEO efforts. Video content and infographics available on your website or posted to social media help you provide additional specific, targeted information. Social media also helps encourage conversation and interaction with consumers.